These are some of my all time favorites or new current obsessions. Some you have seen on here before, because the product is just that amazing. I’m always trying out new brands to compare them to and for some there are no comparison.
1. Foundation – Make Up Forever HD Foundation; It’s a light/medium coverage that provides a dewy beautiful finish and photographs better that any foundation that I’ve tried.
2. Tinted moisturizer – Dior Hydra Life; Great for everyday when I just want to even out my complexion and go. Has and SPF and leaves a beautiful, dewy finish.
3. Concealer – Clinique Airbrush and Lancome Photogenic (discontinued); The Clinique is perfect for under the eyes and provides just a touch of light reflection to hide dark circles. The Lancome is great for blemishes but unfortunately was taken off the market. If you have any left, you can make a fortune of Ebay.
4. Cream Shadows – Loreal 24 Hour Infallible Eyeshadows and Boots No. 7 cream shadows. These are super easy to apply and do not crease. You can use them for an everyday look during work hours or as an eyeshadow base for a dramatic eye look at night. These are fantastic and I can not say more good things about them. Good job Loreal and Boots!
(colors shown: Loreal- Bronzed Taupe, Continuous Cocoa) (Boots – Fudge)
5. Highlighter – Cream and Powder; Boots No. 7 Highlights Illuminating Lotion and Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips. The cream highlighter very light and refreshing for a beautiful glow. The powder highlight ( in Vegas strip) is a highlight perfect for night-time and will give your skin a gorgeous glow by candle light.
6. Cream Bronzer – Chanel Bronze Universal. This is my all-time favorite bronzer that is great for all skin tones. I’ve used his on numerous clients and it worked for all of them. It doesn’t look fake and can be used on women and men for a more tanned, healthy look.
7. Powder – Make Up For Ever HD Translucent powder. This is an invisible powder that gives the skin a mattified appearance but still allows the skin to breathe with ease. It photographs as good as it gets and is perfect for everyday wear.
8. Blusher – Chanel in Rose Ecrin (68). A very understated, natural pink that gives a healthy and fresh flush to the cheeks. It looks great with red lips, nude lips or even bare lips. I have to say that this blusher is the best I’ve ever used.
9. Brow and Mascara – Nuance by Salma Hayek and Almay One Coat Nourishing Mascara Triple Effect. I have been an Almay fan since highschool. I’ve tried other brands from Chanel to Rimmel and always go back to this one. It’s super black and doesn’t budge. It is not waterproof so you don’t want to get it wet or use it for weddings. The eyebrow pencil is fairly new to me and is now my go-to brow pencil. You get a lot for your money and it last all day and night.
10. Lashes – Day; Ardell Invisiband Demi Wispies Night; Ardell Cheers Holiday Lashes. The Demis give such a beautiful and natural finish to an eyelook. They give a cat eye effect but doesn’t over do it. They are also super easy to apply because of the invisible strip. The Holiday lashes are fun and sexy. These are also very easy to apply but gives a little more “comehither” to your eye looks.