When the time is right, teens will begin getting interested in makeup. I blame this on the inevitable interest in boys. So, when my daughter came to me and asked if she could wear makeup to school, I picked out 10 back to school makeup essentials from my makeup collection.
The first items are for the complexion. I chose:
- Tinted Moisturizer – I have Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth but any drugstore brand will do.
- Revlon Photoready Cream Blush in #200 Flushed – Perfect, natural pink blush color
- No7 High Lights Illuminating Lotion – cheekbone highlight for healthy glow
- Sephora Professionel Airbrush Foundation Brush #55
- Real Techniques Expert Face Brush – the most perfect brush on the planet
For the eyes I chose:
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in #55 Inked in Pink – these are great for all-day wear
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in #30 Pomegranate Punk (outer corners)
- Loreal Infallible Eye Shadow in #891 Continuous Cocoa (lash line)
- E.L.F. Liner Brush
- Boots No7 Lash and Brow Perfector – keeps lashes long and eyebrows in place
- NYX Liquid Crystal Liner in #106 Crystal Hip LCL – inner tear duct
From left to right: Revlon Photoready Cream Blush in #200 Flushed, Maybelline Color Tattoo in #55 Inked in Pink, Maybelline Color Tattoo in #30 Pomegranate Punk, Loreal Infallible Eye Shadow in #891 Continuous Cocoa
For the lips I chose:
- Aubrey Natural Lips Sheer Tint in #378 Pink Pearl – this is an organic lip tint and my teen daughter’s FAVORITE! It is minty, fresh and so great!! Also, it’s not sticky at all. This is the one and only makeup product she packs in her school bag.
Thanks so much for viewing Uhapibeauty.com for all of your beauty reviews and promotions!
Here are a few other great back to school blogs to check out!