1 – 12 oz. bag Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers
1 – cup slivered almonds, chopped
1 – cup Caramel bits, chopped
1/2 – cup Ghirardelli White Chocolate Bar – shredded
1 – Tablespoon course Sea Salt (or to taste)
1/2 – Tablespoon Vegetable Oil (optional)
- Slowly melt dark chocolate with vegetable oil in double boiler or microwave safe bowl.
- While the chocolate is sitting, chop almond slivers and add to a bowl.
- Chop up caramel bits and add to separate bowl.
- Shred bits of white chocolate bars and add to another separate bowl.
- When dark chocolate is fully melted, add to parchment paper and smooth evenly with spoon or spatula.
- Immediately add caramel bits, white chocolate shavings, then finally the almond slivers.
- Pack down lightly with spatula or tap down on counter.
- Top with coarse sea salt to taste and put in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and break apart in uneven pieces.
- Add to festive dish or tin and you’re done! I hope you enjoy this beautiful and delicious dessert!
Thank you so much for viewing this dark chocolate caramel bark recipe! I sincerely hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas holiday with lots of love and joy.