Looking for something to wear for a special date night? I’ve been searching for the perfect, casual outfits that won’t break the bank. If you’re interested in seeing some of my Date Night Outfit Ideas, please continue reading.
Movie Date Night
Available at Lulus.com, this outfit is cute, comfortable, and a little sexy. The burgundy sweater has the peekaboo detail that adds a little surprise to the outfit. The jeans have a “cool girl” vibe that hugs the figure where it counts, but flares out past the knee. Complete the look with a chic, black sandal and a small body chain that subtly catches the light on your back.
Also available at Lulus.com, this playful, sailor style dress is cute and breezy for a Barbecue or picnic. This also has the sexy open-back detail that’s perfect for a warm spring/summer evening. I paired it up with a tan, snake skin sandal with gold details. I kept the jewelry at a minimum so it doesn’t look like you’re trying to hard. Staying with the sailor trend, I added a bright red lip for a fiery pop of color.
Finally, the romantic date. This could be a fancy restaurant or special event. The little black dress can never be wrong in any date night situation. This one has the tiny sheer panel around the stomach and right above the chest. I paired the dress with simple, black patent leather heels with an added ankle strap. For makeup, I thought this gold cut-crease paired with a glossy red lip adds the drama.
Thank you for checking out my Date Night Outfit Ideas! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. See you soon!
- Scent of My Day – Little Black Dress natural perfume by Esscentual Alchemy (esscentualalchemy.wordpress.com)
- 20 Interesting Ways to Style a Classic Striped Shirt (stylecaster.com)
- 3 Glam Ways To Style A Jumpsuit (thezoereport.com)
- 7 LBDs That Are Anything But Basic (collegecandy.com)
- Deborah Voigt Confronts the Little Black Dress She Couldn’t Fit into (people.com)
- Reverse Smokey Eye I Tutorial (itsyregi.com)