Looking for a unique Halloween costume? Wow, wow, wow – I’m gonna show you how to look exactly like the Doc AKA the “Face of Twitch.” Believe it or not, this look took just a few minutes to perfect. The accessories are a MUST HAVE, so I’ll have links to everything you need. I also include a video tutorial to chisel out the masculine jawline and 5 o’clock shadow. You’re gonna ooze success with million dollar endorsements coming in faster than your Lamborghini Diablo. I guarantee it.
Makeup and Skin
You really don’t need a lot of makeup for this look. Foundation, concealer, contour powder, and a good sponge is all you’ll need. I made a video explaining all the steps in detail if you want to watch it. Be forewarned: This was one of my first videos on YouTube. It’s cringeworthy, but does the job. Here’s a list of products I used in the video.
Dr. Disrespect Halloween Costume Tutorial
- Loreal Pro Glow Foundation http://amzn.to/2DwqodC
- Estee Lauder Concealer http://amzn.to/2DAkU5C
- Contour Powder http://bit.ly/2E0LbXy
- Beauty Blender Sponge http://amzn.to/2DwqMsA
The accessories are the icing on the cake. You can’t be “The Doc” without his trademark wig, sunglasses, red turtleneck, headphones, stash, and tactical vest. Listed below is everything you need.
- Red Turtleneck Shirt http://amzn.to/2F6Foiy
- Tactical Vest http://amzn.to/2BnkLfL
- Dr. Disrespect Wig http://amzn.to/2DuR1PY
- Handlebar Mustache http://amzn.to/2E0AVi2
- Polarized Sunglasses http://amzn.to/2DzmMeC
- Gaming Chair http://amzn.to/2F4yj1T
- Switch blade comb http://amzn.to/2rwg2sm
- Turtle Beach Headset http://amzn.to/2Dqfi9J
1 step back, 2 steps forward. Let’s climb the mountain, let’s dominate. Violence, speed, and momentum and guess what? We’re at the tippity top of the mountain…but we’re really only half way up.
If you do dress up as Dr. D this Halloween, please tag me on social media. I would love to see your creations!
❤ Follow my Social Media!