I’ve been trying out Eu Natural Vibrance – pure healthy hair formula for almost a month. I received this bottle to review and have been taking it as directed, 2 capsules daily with water before breakfast.
It’s a vegetarian formula and is taken to promote healthy, thicker, longer, more vibrant hair. There are no fillers, zero binders, and zero artificial ingredients.
The capsules are average in size and go down easily. This brand seems to have a great blend of ingredients that aid in hair growth.
Some of the ingredients listed are:
(Click the links to learn more about each ingredient.)
- Vitamin A – as palmitate
- Vitamin C – as ascorbic acid
- Vitamin D3 – as cholecalcerol
- Vitamin E – as dl -a- tocopheryl acetate
- Vitamin B1 – as thiamine monoitrate
- Vitamin B2 – as riboflavin
- Vitamin B3 – as niacinamide
- Vitamin B6 – as pyridoxine
- Vitamin B9 – as folic acid
- Vitamin B12 – as cyanocobalmin
- Vitamin H – as biotin
- Vitamin B5 – as pantothenic acid
- Iodine – as potassium iodine
- Zinc – as zinc asparate
- Selenium – as selenium amino acid complex
- Copper – as copper glycinate chelate
As well as:
While I haven’t noticed a difference in my hair yet, the directions say it could take a minimum of 3 months for best results. I will update more soon!
If you’re interested in trying out Eu Naturals Vibrance supplements via Amazon, click here! 15% off coupon code is EUN15OFF
Review Powered by Brandbacker