When you think of the perfect liquid liner, what do you think of? Easy to use, opaque ink, doesn’t bleed, and precise – am I right? I think that is the standard “need” across the board. So when I received the Eyeko Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner in a subscription box, I had to put it to the test. Is it everything you ever wanted in a liner? Let’s get into it.
Eyeko Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner Review
For a full-size Eyeko liner, the price is $22 across the internet. The only cheaper price I’ve found is from Beauty Bay for $18.60. For the price, you get 0.07 ounces or 2 grams of product. I received a sample size of 0.04 oz or 1.2 grams, which is a little more than half.
This is the first Eyeko product I’ve ever used, so I can not compare the tip to their other products. However, I rather enjoy the shape and feel of their felt tip on this particular eyeliner. It reminds me of the Almay liquid liners in a way. The shape is thick at the base and tapers down to an ultra fine tip for precise use.
The ink is a very opaque, matte-black that dries down to a waterproof formula in milliseconds. Once it’s on, it is virtually budge proof. It also didn’t bleed into my fine lines and wrinkles – something very important, since I am in my late 30’s. The struggle is real folks! My favorite HG Physician’s Formula liner doesn’t work for me anymore BECAUSE of the bleeding.
To be honest with you, this liner was hitting all the marks for me…until I started my other eye. That’s when things quickly went south. The felt tip had nearly completely dried up. At first I was thinking it was due to the sample size. I did some research and realized that my sample size was actually close (if you compare the ounces listed above) to a full-size product. It began skipping, tugging, and the color was transparent.
Hell, it still could be a sample issue. I just don’t know. So, to further test it out, I will purchase a full-size Eyeko Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner from Amazon and update this post here and on my facebook page in the next few days. Click the links: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Also subscribe to my Youtube here.
Thanks so much for reading my Eyeko Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner Review. I hope you found this review helpful and informative. If you have any questions or comments, please let me know! XO
- In the promo picture, I’m wearing the Wet n’ Wild Catsuit liquid lip in So Noir Cool. Yes, it’s black! 😂
- If there is a way to OD on Sudafed, I think I would have by now. Allergies. Are. Horrific.
- Hobby Lobby’s florals are 50% off right now, so I decided to buy some Lavender sprigs for our living room. I really like to subtle pop of color. You can also see the top of my dog’s head. That’s Opie. Say hello.
- After I finish this post, I’m going to start planting my vegetable garden.
- How are y’all liking the new website? I wanted to simplify it for my readers and make it easier to find things. I really hope y’all like it!!