With the 20% off VIB sale going on at Sephora, I thought now would be a great time to pick up some of the products I’ve had my eye on for a while. Regularly this limited edition palette is $58 for 3 0.11 oz shades or $35 each for 0.15 oz if you bought them individually. The shades included in the palette are Luminous Flush, Incandescent Electra, and Mood Exposure.
At first glance, the palette is beautiful. Gorgeous. The packaging is the epitome of luxury with a rose gold mirrored compact that shines bright amongst the “lesser” brands. Any woman would be proud to own this in their collection for the packaging alone. If only the product was as wonderful…
All 3 shades fell completely flat upon swatching. There is hardly any pigmentation and building the color is impossible due to the underlying shimmer. After a few applications, the cheeks appeared powdery, shimmery mess that can’t be buffed out. Here are the swatches: From left to right Luminous Flush, Incandescent Electra, and Mood Exposure.
I was very disappointed in this product. I really don’t see what all the YouTube beauty gurus have been raving about because this is utter crap and frankly, I’m pissed! You don’t hear me say that very often so this will be returned back to Sephora ASAP.
Thanks so much for checking out my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette Review today. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me anytime!
Help me out by Subscribing. It’s easy, free, and you’ll be the first to know which products are CRAP when everyone else says they are great! Thanks again for stopping by. XO
1. I highlighted my youngest daughter’s hair today. She wanted ombre ends, so I did and it turned out adorable.
2. Our chickens are getting ready to start laying eggs. They are 21 weeks old.
3. Speaking of Chicken…After speaking with my Mother-in-law, we’ve decided to cook Chicken with rice and gravy for Thanksgiving instead of Turkey. I will be preparing good ol’ Mac & Cheese.
4. I am in desperate need of new makeup storage but want soothing unique and efficient. Any ideas?
5. Christmas decor before Thanksgiving makes me feel very anxious.