I’ve been wanting to try these little L.A. Colors 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette’s out for awhile. They’re only $1 but I’m always hesitant to buy products from this brand. Anything I’ve ever bought from them has been a disappointment. Though, with drugstore brands upping their quality control, I thought I’d give L.A. Colors another try.
This is the L.A. Colors 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette in 74195 – Brown Buzz. I’m not sure why it’s named that since it’s mostly green shades. The net weight is 0.28 oz or 8 grams of product.
The packaging is fairly nice. Of course, it’s cheap plastic but not nearly as cheap as the Sweet & Shimmer quads I reviewed a few days ago.
I had an issue with all of the shadows. Each one is either powdery, chalky, or both. They are all fairly sheer, of course some more sheer than others. Fall out was another issue but the final straw was staying power. None of the shades adhere to the skin. A gust of wind would blow the product right off my arm. Once again, a very poor product from L.A. Colors.
My questions for them is: Why doesn’t your products ever improve? If Wet n’ Wild can do it, why can’t you?
Thanks so much for reading my L.A. Colors 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette Review. If you have any question/comments/concerns/interests please feel free to share. Also, if you haven’t yet, subscribe. I makes me happy that I’m creating content that you enjoy reading. See you soon! xo
1. My local CVS has all of the Milani lipsticks 75% off. That’s right. You can get a Milani lipstick of $1.10. Check your local CVS and stock up!
2. Our family went out for dinner last night to a local Sushi restaurant. Delish! It just took 2 hours for us to all eat.
3. My Mom and I took a trip to Marshall’s yesterday. It was fabulous! Christmas decor galore.
4. While we ere there I bought a set of 2 Peppermint Bark candles. The holders are so beautiful, I plan on using them as makeup brush holders when they are finished burning. Repurposing!
5. Stay tuned for a Milani lipstick haul/swatchfest/review.