One of the questions I get asked quite frequently is “How to Become a Beauty Blogger?” In this article I will explain the process simply and easily, as well as supply you with links for affiliate posts and choosing the right keywords to get you ranked higher in Google page rank. If you’re interested in learning more, please continue reading. Continue reading “How to Become a Beauty Blogger”
My family finally got the Amazon Echo in the mail yesterday. We’ve been on the Amazon Prime waiting list for months and were finally given the opportunity to purchase sometime at the beginning of January 2015. After watching the demo video through Amazon, I was convinced that the Echo would be a game changer for “Siri’s” semi-AI technology. At the very least, I thought Alexa, Amazon Echo’s voice name, would be a helpful personal assistant for scheduling, grocery lists, and other handy non-sense. Click here to continue reading.
Amazon Echo - Black
- Plays all your music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and more using just your voice
- Fills the room with immersive, 360º omni-directional audio
- Allows hands-free convenience with voice-control
- Hears you from across the room with far-field voice recognition, even while music is playing
- Answers questions, reads audiobooks and the news, reports traffic and weather, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules, and more using the Alexa Voice Service
Since the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge came on the market, people have been comparing them to the Original Beauty Blender Sponge. Many prefer one over the other, but I want to go through and see what the real differences are. If you’re interested in reading more the comparisons between the two, please continue reading.
This is going to be a really quick post on a Sigma F86 Tapered Kabuki Brush Dupe. Regularly priced at $24 via Sigma website, it is a great brush that blends foundation and concealers perfectly.
Continue reading “Sigma F86 Dupe”
Best Concealer and Corrector Makeup Brush - Contouring Stippling Kabuki Tapered Brush - Great Stocking stuffers for Women Wife Girlfriend
1 used from $ 8.44
- Stocking stuffers for Women
- Great for applying highlighter on area such as cheekbones highlighting and contouring
- Precise application of concealer or foundation products under the eyes, crease of nose, chin, around the mouth and hard to reach areas of the face perfectly - Great for putting powder to T-Zone Area
- Flawless Airbrushed Finish, Natural Look
- Great Gifts for Mother's Day , Holidays, Anniversary, Wedding, Thanksgiving, Christmas etc.
Since buying my new vanity setup, I’ve had a chance to go through my makeup collection, not only to organize, but to decide what products are worth keeping and which products are worth ditching. I thought it would make an interesting blog post, since some of the most hyped up products on Youtube are on my throw away list. Let’s take a look.
Winged liner is flattering on everyone. It elongates the eye, makes them stand out, and defines the lashes. Achieving the look can be tricky for beginners, but this simple trick takes the frustration out of it. It’s called the “tape” method and it works like a charm. If you would like to see how to get the perfect winged liner, then please continue reading.