There are two facts I know for sure about this life. One is death. The other – I will have a terrible picture on my driver’s license. It is a task we must all face. At 16 you are excited to show it off, at 30 you dread the day. I am sure this only gets worse as you advance in age. Here are 10 helpful makeup and style tips to achieve a great looking driver’s license photo:
1. Whiten your teeth. Crest White Strips are great and only take a few applications to notice the difference.
2. Smile normally.
3. Wear dark, solid colors like black or navy (NO TURTLENECKS or Graphic T’s with a controversial slogan)
4. Have clean, tidy hair
5. If you color your hair, make sure you don’t have substantial roots that are an opposing color.
6. Apply a primer under your foundation (this helps it stay on longer for the occasional DMV delay.)
7. Wear translucent powder on the t-zone
8. Conceal blemishes and under eye circles (DMV lighting accentuates the flaws)
9. Don’t arrive intoxicated (it makes you appear older)
10. Wear a fuller coverage HD foundation. Makeup Forever is the best.
These tips, followed correctly, are guaranteed to improve your next driver’s license photograph!