I’m always on the hunt for the perfect bronzer. A bronzer that is smooth, creamy, goes on 100% matte, and make me feel like Linda Evangelista in the early 90’s. I picked up the Milk Makeup Matte Bronzer while at Sephora the other day after hearing positive reviews from the Pixiwoo sisters, Sam and Nic. They are also the creators of Real Techniques makeup products, so when they recommend something I’m all ears. While I still don’t look or feel like Linda, I still really like the product. Keep reading for details.
Milk Makeup Matte Bronzer Review
As I stated in previous posts, I’m a huge fan of cream makeup products. Mainly because I have aging dry/combo skin, but I also like the ease and speed at which I can apply the products. I’ve got a slapdash approach to makeup. If I can apply it fast and it still look great, I’m a fan. Makeup should be easy and effortless.
You get a whopping 1 ounce of product for $24, which is a fantastic deal. It comes in a sturdy, white plastic screw-up style tube with a transparent lid. It is rather bulky and the white packaging doesn’t stay clean for very long. After the first use I had fingerprints and makeup stains all over it. The bronzer comes in 2 shade choices: Baked (which is what I picked up) and Blaze. Baked is the traditional caramel brown shade that will suit light to medium skin tones, while Blaze is a deeper, richer brown.
The formula is ultra creamy and goes onto the skin with the slightest touch. It’s very unique and blends out like a dream. The coverage is sheer/medium, but buildable and looks like a natural tan when blended out with a sponge or buffing brush. It’s perfection and I’m very impressed! Wear time varies depending on the activity, but on a regular day I get about 6 – 8 hours easily. It does transfer a bit when not set with powder.
Overall, I am ecstatic over this bronzer! If you’ve been reading my reviews for any amount of time, you’ll know that I NEVER say that. However, everything from the price and shade to the formula and finish of this product has me very excited to try new things from the Milk Makeup brand. Get your hands on this one. It’s Holy Grail material!
- I’m thinking about doing a giveaway soon. What would y’all be interested in? Jewelry, Makeup, both? Let me know!
- One of my favorite YouTubers is Leighann Says. She’s from Texas and I just love her quirky style.
- Does anyone else read their emails in foreign accents? I do this all the time and annoy the hell out of myself.
MILK MAKEUP Matte Bronzer by MILK MAKEUP
- Shade - Baked
- A MATTE bronzer stick for the face and body that provides instant hydration and a glowing look
- Apply to cheekbones, browbone, and the bridge of the nose for subtle color
- Sweep onto collarbone, arms, and legs for all-over bronze