I wanted to get this quick New Year’s Eve Eyeshadow Look out. This is a super simple smokey eye using mostly MAC, NARS, and Coastal Scents! It took me literally 5 minutes and it’s super glam and girly in person.
- The first thing I did was prime my eye, then I applied MAC’s Cork all over my eyelid and crease – then blending it close to my brow bone.
- I then applied NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Aigle Noir #9F1 all over my lid.
- Next, I put MAC’s Typographic on top to set the black. I then blended that into MAC’s Cork.
- I then applied BA Star’s glitter glue on the top of my lid with a flat makeup brush.
- Finally, I applied Coastal Scent’s “Blackened Gold Sparkling Reflects” glitter on top. I focused it mainly in the center of my lid. This glitter is a deep brownish gold with rainbow reflects. It’s so gorgeous and only cost $3!
A bit of liquid liner and mascara and you’re good to go! Give this a try sometime.
Thanks so much for checking this look out! Hope y’all have a great New Year’s Eve and a fabulous 2014! Remember to be safe and don’t drink & drive.