I was lucky enough to be chosen through Brandbacker to review the 2+1 brow product in the color Brunette. Paula Dorf has been one of my favorite makeup artist since I first started the business. She has worked with some of the biggest celebrities and her work is unparalleled. Her products are high quality, affordable, and designed to empower women. The Paula Dorf’s motto: Become your own makeup artist. Learn how to apply makeup like you want with their professional makeup, brushes, and tools.
The Paula Dorf 2+1 for Brows has 2 powders (cool and warm toned) plus a mixing wax. Brow Powder is approximately .07 oz or 2 grams. The brow wax is .017 oz or .5 grams. This is average amount for most powder brow products on the market.
It’s approximately as long as a BIC pen and nearly the same thickness. The bristles are thin, firm, and sturdy. All the bristles stay together with no loose hairs.
If you’re interested in checking out the Paula Dorf 2+1 for Brows, visit www.pauladorf.com/makeup/eyes/2-1-for-brows and enter the coupon code BROWBRUSH to get the brush for free!
Thanks so much for checking out Uhapibeauty.com. If you haven’t already, please subscribe. It’s easy, free, and you’ll be the first to know the next time I post!
1. I had the best organic Veggie burger today from Costco. I found them in the freezer section the other day and am so glad I tried them.
2. I’m now officially tired of Egg rolls.
3. Cream cheese Rangoons are my favorite item at Manderine Express.
4. Now, I’m hungry for cream cheese rangoons!
5. Being rich with family is more important than being rich with money.