The Sweet & Shimmer Eyeshadow Quads retail for $2.99 from Ulta. They were strategically placed near the checkout counter for wandering eyes to catch. It’s like colorful candy packaging for children. It works!
There are 4 different varieties, though I only picked up 3. The other quad was very similar to the other 3 so I didn’t see a reason to buy it. AT first glance they are really quite cute, compact eyeshadow quads with all shimmer shades.
Thank you for checking out my Sweet & Shimmer Eyeshadow Quad Review! If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! If you haven’t yet, Subscribe! It’s easy, free, and it could save you money. See you soon!
1. Today I cooked 2 favorites, Peach Cobbler and Homemade Chex Mix. Both are a staple in the cold weather.
2. You ever have one of those days when you can’t get your feet warm? This is one of those days.
3. 6 new Milani lipsticks arrived at my doorstep today. Review coming.
4. Chex mix was my breakfast and lunch today.
5. If you ever need ideas for nails, check out the magazine “Nailed It.” Picked it up at CVS and am hooked!