When I think of Spring-time makeup, I think about fresh skin that is simple and glowy. I’m tired of the cake-face trends of 2016 and just want to let my skin breathe a little. Sometimes with makeup, less really is more. If you are feeling the same, you will love these Top 3 Spring Makeup Must-Haves for 2017! All products used in the picture below. Continue reading for more info.
Top 3 Spring Makeup Must-Haves
#1. My first choice of the bunch is an absolute favorite for fresh, glowing skin. The Tarte Brighter Days Highlighting Moisturizer is great as a foundation primer and adds a subtle luminescence to the skin. Up close, it has finely milled glitter, but under foundation it is absolute magic. You can add it to your face and/or body and it is available as a 100 point perk sample at Sephora now. Full-size. $32 for 1.69 oz. $14 Sample size link below
#2. I want to shout it from the rooftops! The Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Watermelon Slice is a fantastic statement lip that looks beautiful on all skin tones. Just pair it with a black winged liner and go. I also use this lip shade as a complimentary blush, so you basically get 2 uses in 1. Just a dab, sheered out on the apples of the cheeks and you’re done. The color is bright, cheerful, and with the long-lasting formula, there is no need for touch ups. $14 for 0.169 oz.#3. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer is the perfect no-makeup makeup for a girl on-the-go. It goes on light, protects with 20 SPF, and gives subtle hydration to the skin. It doesn’t pack on coverage, but is buildable where you need it. I used this over the Tarte Brighter Days and thought it was a great match if you like sheer, glowing skin. $44 for 1.7 oz. Link below for $30
Thanks so much for reading. If you’re interested in any of the products, please click the links below.
- Has anyone else been interested in trying the new Clarisonic makeup brush? I saw it today on Tati’s YouTube channel and was so intrigued!
- What are your feelings on the “Glam” makeup trend? Is full coverage foundation your makeup style at the moment or are you into simple and effortless?
- I haven’t been posting as much as I usually do because I broke a bone in my lumbar spine. It’s super painful to sit any length of time, so please forgive me for the next couple of weeks. I will be having surgery to remove the bone fragment April 13th. 🙁 Sad panda.
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 Nude 1 oz
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 Nude 1 oz. TRAVEL SIZE
TARTE BRIGHTER DAYS HIGHLIGHTING MOISTURIZER 0.25 oz/ 7.39 mL
- Deluxe Sample travel size - 0.25oz
- An oil-free, daily highlighting moisturizer that illuminates and hydrates skin.