If you’re looking for a Christmas Day Makeup Look, check out this one out! It’s quick and easy, but still glam enough for the special day or night ahead. If you want to see how to get the look, continue reading.
Also, I have a Giveaway going on right now! Click here to enter.
I started out my makeup with mineral foundation from Mineral Hygienics in the shade Light. I provides decent coverage for any imperfections you may have, but still feels like you have nothing on the skin. I reviewed this foundation ages ago and still enjoy it.
Using a kabuki brush, I buffed this all over my face, neck, and eye lids. This is a great eyeshade primer that will help eyeshadow last longer and appear more vivid.
For the eyes, I chose the Coastal Scents Revealed 2 palette. This has been featured several times on my site now and I just can’t get enough. It’s perfect for the holidays, weddings, formal occasions, or just “jeans and t-shirt” days. I love it! I started with this light grey, charcoal brown. I blended it lightly into the crease and increased intensity on the outer corners. Blending is the key here.
Working outward, I blended a little of this rosy/copper gold on the outer 3rd of the lid and swept it into the white gold and outer charcoal brown.
Next, I applied mascara and my favorite lashes at the moment, Salon Perfect Demi Wispies.
Finally, I applied 2 lip products. L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paint in Blushing and Whimsical for the perfect pink pout. For night time you can pair this up with a bright red lipstick and shimmery lipgloss.
1. Finally got all of our Christmas decor and trees up in the house. The girls even got their very own “girly” tree!
2. There’s an open casting call for models of all ages and sizes for 2015 Baton Rouge Fashion week. If you’re interested, please let me know and I will send you the application.
3. My daughter just told me that she has a project due tomorrow. It’s 8:40 p.m. as I type this. Urg!
4. If you haven’t checked out my Old Factory Candle Giveaway, click here! Deadline is December 15, 2014.
5. This weekend will be spent making Christmas candies and gingerbread houses. Stay tuned for pictures and maybe a recipe or 2?