These caught my eye while shopping at the Forever 21 store the other day. There are only 2 shades available, so I picked them both up. They are $3.90 each for 0.123 oz of product.
The mint packaging is a deep berry/coral color. It offers great pigmentation and it’s a beautiful rich shade. There is a slight silver glitter but it’s not overpowering in any way.
The pink shade is a baby doll pink with lots of fine shimmer. There is no glitter though so if you want to pair this over the other shade it would look beautiful. This shade isn’t as pigmented but it’s absolutely gorgeous on the cheeks for an intense glow.
Below is swatches of the mint on the left, pink in the middle, and the shades combined on the right.
I am extremely happy that I picked these up. I didn’t have anything like them in my collection and for the price, it can’t be beat. If you’re interested in checking them out, visit their website: Direct product link www.forever21.com or check out your local Forever 21 store.
Thanks so much for reading my Love and Beauty Blush Review today! If you found this review helpful share with your friends. If you haven’t already, please subscribe. It’s free, easy, and a sure fire way to be the first to know when I post a new review. Like our own secret club! See you soon. XO
1. A guilty pleasure of mine is watching “The Price is Right.” I’ve watched as long as I can remember and miss Bob Barker being the host. I’m watching it as I type.
2. My purse is filled with receipts and miscellaneous things that I should throw away.
3. I bought my purse several years ago when we had a BCBG outlet in the area. It’s close down now.
4. I’m wearing my 10 year old daughter’s shoes. She wears a size 9 woman’s shoe.
5. It’s almost lunchtime. Tomato Basil Bisque with seasoned croutons and half of a grilled cheese sandwich is waiting for me.