Here is a quick swatch of the new Melted Kisses Liquified Longwear Lipsticks from Too Faced! These are regularly $21 each, but for this pack of 4 they are $25 total! I thought this was a fantastic value for anyone looking to try out the brand.
The shades are rich, creamy, and luxurious. Packaging is bright and adorable. The color shades and opacity is utter perfection. I could not be more satisfied with these lipsticks. If you are a fan of OCC Lip Tars, these are comparable in finish and consistency.
From Left to Right, the colors swatched are: Melted Berry, Melted Fuchia, Melted Peony, Melted Nude
If you’re interested in checking these out, visit your local Sephora, Ulta, or check them out online via HSN! Thanks for reading this quick Too Faced Melted Kisses Swatch post! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me anytime. If you haven’t already, SUBSCRIBE! It’s free, easy, and you’ll be the first to know when I post a new review!
1. The Yankee Candle scent ‘Sugared Apple’ is amazing! I bought this candle from my daughter’s school fundraiser and have been burning it all day. Lovely!
2. Sometimes I really enjoy cleaning my house. Other days, I despise it!
3. My daughter goes to State Championships in a few weeks. It will be her first overnight trip without us ever. She’s nervous!
4. Tomato Bisque soup with a grilled cheese sandwich is my new obsession.
5. Yogi tea in the flavor Vanilla Spice is the perfect fall drink to warm you up from the inside out. Plus, it’s delicious! P.S. Yes, that is a muffin on the side of it! LOL!