You just can’t beat Wet n Wild lipsticks. Wet n Wild is one of those brands that produces dependable products for little money. They still have their issues here and there, but their lipsticks are always spot on. For a $1.99 product that stays on trend with high end brands, it’s worth a second glance.
The Wet n Wild “Bare It All” 902C Lipstick is a great nude YLBB (your lips but better) with a semi-matte finish. The tube is 0.11 oz or 3.3 grams of products. It’s a sturdy, plastic tube, not particularly great quality but will hold its own in your purse if the cap stays in good condition.
Swatched once on the left and 3 times on the right, opacity is great and not streaky at all.
Thanks so much for checking out my Wet n Wild Bare It All Lipstick Review. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, please feel free to contact me anytime. If you haven’t already, Subscribe! It’s easy, free, and you’ll be the first to know when I post next! It’s our own secret club!
See you soon. XO
1. Does anybody else type something and their inner monologue is a British accent? Anybody?
2. American Horror Story is my favorite show at the moment. Season 3 was my favorite because it was filmed in New Orleans.
3. I ate a salad tonight specifically for the croutons.
4. Thrift stores are my home away from home.
5. The nail polish I’m wearing sucks! It’s the black shade from Nuance (Selma Hayek) brand and it lasted a whole 45 minutes before it chipped. I was driving! How can you chip nail polish while driving? Ask Selma.